2019 Learn to Curl Class
Our Curling Class is run by experienced members of the club and is a great introduction to the sport, and a wonderful opportunity to try a Winter Olympic event! No prior experience is required, but participants must be at least 18 years of age. Classes include on-ice instruction in the basics and some game play. After completing the class, you will be ready (and hopefully eager) to start your curling career.
All you need to bring is a second pair of clean sneakers, loose clothing (e.g. track pants), a jacket or sweater, and possibly some gloves (it can get a little chilly on the ice – the room temperature is typically around 40°F).
Candidates should be reasonably flexible and in good physical condition, comfortable with moderate exercise and moving around on ice, and confident in their overall balance.
We will be holding our 2019 Fall Curling Class on four consecutive Sundays starting on 20 October 2019. Registration was limited to the first 16 registrants, plus a short waiting list.
Registration is closed.
(Please disregard the button below.)
- Sundays at 12 pm (noon), on 20 & 27 October and 3 & 10 November
Typical Two-Hour Class Schedule:
- 15 minutes prep, warm-up, off-ice instruction and discussion.
- 1 hr. 45 min. of on-ice instruction.
- $150 fee per person (includes 4 class sessions), up to 16 people accepted.
- $100 per person may be credited to first-year membership dues if you join after the class (subject to membership availability).
- Philadelphia Curling Club
- 65 Plank Avenue
- Paoli PA 19301
- For more information, please send email to email@example.com
Class Status Update
The Fall 2019 Curling Class has been filled. For more information, or to be added to the waiting list for a future class, please email firstname.lastname@example.org