Our Curling Class is run by experienced members of the club and is a great introduction to the sport, and a wonderful opportunity to try a Winter Olympic event! No prior experience is required, but participants must be at least 18 years of age. Classes include on-ice instruction in the basics and some game play. After completing the class, you will be ready (and hopefully eager) to become a member and start participating in club activities.
All you need to bring is a second pair of clean sneakers, loose clothing (e.g. track pants), a jacket or sweater, and possibly some gloves (it can get a little chilly on the ice – the room temperature is typically around 40°F).
We expect to hold the next curling class in Fall 2019.
People on the waiting list will be given registration priority.
- Four consecutive Sundays starting in mid-October 2019
Typical Two-Hour Class Schedule:
- 15 minutes prep, warm-up, off-ice instruction and discussion.
- 1 hr. 45 min. of on-ice instruction.
- $150 fee per person (includes 4 class sessions), up to 16 people accepted.
- $100 per person may be credited to first-year membership dues if you join after the class (subject to availability).
- Philadelphia Curling Club
- 65 Plank Avenue
- Paoli PA 19301
- For more information, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org